Friday, July 10, 2009

What the Heck did I Just Eat?

Lesson of the Day: Eat first, ask later

I’ve never thought of myself as a very picky eater, I’m now realizing how wrong I was. The food here is completely unrecognizable and eating something that you can’t identify is not a good idea. At this point I have already accidently eaten lard, goose liver, and grease. I feel like I should keep trying to eat the food but I’m too scared that I will end up with my head in a trashcan. I know I might be a sell out but I have been very comforted by the fact that there is a McDonalds on nearly every corner. Today I was lucky enough to find a subway for lunch and it was amazing. They don’t sell potato chips in the stores so I had to go on a scavenger hunt to buy them before i ate my sandwich, it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment