Sunday, July 12, 2009

No Shame


Lesson of the Day: Fake World exists in Hungary

I know all of you people were concerned but don’t worry, fake world does in fact exist in Hungary. Today we had the day off and the group decided to go to one of Budapest’s thermal baths. I had heard so many things about this place that I was very excited to finally have a chance to go. They were amazing! It was a beautiful day and we spent the afternoon laying outside, trying out the different pool temperatures and sitting in the saunas. Some people even got a massages but I decided to not let the large Hungarian woman rub me down with oil. To each his own I guess.

This bath was truly European. It amazes me how open people are with their bodies over here. They had absolutely no shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment