Friday, July 10, 2009

Contrary to popular belief getting lost is NOT the best way to see a city

Lesson of the Day: Little Hungarian children are the spawn of Satan

Today I got lost. After dinner a few of us decided to head back to our hostel. We’ve been here for ten days and figured at this point we could make it back by ourselves. Apparently we were wrong and somehow managed to get on the wrong yellow line. Three 12ish year old girls got on the bus right after us. One looked like a prostitute, one looked like a pirate, and one looked like the spawn of Satan. I turned to my right and the satanic looking girl with black lip liner and thick eyebrows was staring at me with the scariest face I've ever seen. I tried not to react but couldn’t hold in my fear. I turned to my friend who was equally concerned and mouthed “oh boy”. We seriously thought we were going to get shanked. They got up at what might be the sketchiest stop in Budapest and spit on us as they walked out. It was terrifying and disgusting.

Definitely not fakeworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment