Thursday, June 4, 2009

My First Post

In January I made a New Years resolution to start writing a journal in hopes that stories from my life would be interesting enough for someone else to read. (While simultaneously encouraging myself to be outgoing and adventurous). Well, five months later I’ve finally decided to start. I’m two months away from beginning my last year in college and I am committed to making it the best year of my life. Surely there will be some curve balls thrown my way, but if I’ve learned anything in college its that you have to make the best out of what you’re given.

I’m calling my blog “Ya Learn Something New Everyday” and plan to write as often as possible on something that I have learned throughout the course of my day. It could be an important life lesson, a random fact, or a revelation. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment