Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"I promise I'm legal!"

Lesson of the day: A facebook page will NOT get you in to a bar.

Saturday night I met some friends at a sushi restaurant before going out for the night. The restaurant has this weird rule stating that they must take up a person’s ID when ordering a drink. After dinner we left the restaurant and went back to a friends house to hang out before going to a local bar. After some games and good conversation we were on our way. When the man at the door asked to see my identification I remembered that I left it at the restaurant, which at this point was closed. I frantically searched through my wallet looking for anything with my name and birthday on it. As a last resort (and what seemed to be a GREAT idea at the time) I grabbed my iphone and pulled up my facebook page with my birthday on. The man literally laughed in my face… I was out of luck.

Looking back, that was pretty ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment